babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Sunday, September 25, 2005

More Frogging

So tonight I frogged the PC I had started, the one I realized I would not have enough yarn for. I decided to do the Berroco shrug I got the pattern for yesterday & I'm very excited about it.I'm making it out of this black Patons Fresco I bought a million of because it was only $2.50. Of course the PC takes a million & one. It's a nice & silky yarn - I made a shell for my mom for Christmas last year. I hope it turns out better than my other items I've made! The only thing I really like (other than scarves & hats) is this sleeveless top I made with Berroco SoftTwist Bulky in this gorgous maroon. I even had to spo more because I, yet again, did not buy enough. I used the Stitch 'n Bitch Little Black Top as a guide.I'm wearing it in that photo up by my name, not that you can tell.
I discovered that I need to make-a bag to hold my cd player at the gym.(I actually went today!) Too much to do! Plus I'm really into the new Jennifer Weiner & want just to read.Can't read & knit @ the same time.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello fellow BLOGGER!!! Great blog!!!
    I have a palm ebook reader site. It pretty much covers palm ebook reader info.
    If you’ve got time.…… Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE, to give away or sell to your customers!!! ?
    P.S. I’m adding heaps of new books in a few weeks!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home