babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

1 slipper down, many to go

Finished up the bee slipper last night. Well, one of them. Decided that I needed to start my neices fuzzy feet slipper instead of working on the other bee slipper. Maybe a mistake, but oh well. I'm using some hairy multi-colored yarn for the cuff, I don't even know what kind it is because I got it in a lot on ebay a couple of years ago. It's got glitter & pinks so my neice will love it. Kind of a pain to work on though. Also started her scarf since it's pretty portable. I brought it with me today.

I'm at the library typing this and someone nearby smells strongly of liquor. Dude, if I was drunk at 11am on a Wednesday, the library would be the last place I'd be.

Okay, now to finish reading the TAR recap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home