babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SockCandy!

Yes! I have completed my first ever pair of socks! Hooray! The cuffs are a little too big but I'm still very pleased with them.I want to show them off! Since my cat is unimpressed, I will be wearing them tomorrow, dresscode be damned. I love this yarn so I'll be purchasing it again.
But...I still don't love making socks. It's like running for me-I love when I'm done & I understand why others love love but it's not my favourite thing. Plus, I'm more proud of the fact that I can do it.
Otherwise it was a crappy day.My card declined at Freds, my legs are still stiff from running on Monday so no workout today and a long tiresome day at work. And I'm annoyed that I can't fix this message until Friday. So enjoy the stupid messages at the end of this.

Gawd stop the damn whining.

Okay, what next to do? Prob the OSW, it'll be quick. I should work on figuring out mom's vest. Ugh. I do find them ugly. Coffee wears them for her work & of course mom loves them but...
Man I'm crabby.Time to knit!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger JustApril said…

    VERY cute! You have every right to be pleased with them =)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Congratulations on your first pair of socks!! They're so cute and they look warm and cozy. Great job! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home