babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Poptarts!


So I made some gloves because I was feeling sorry for myself with the lack of bathroom & generally crappy week. I liked how they turned out, never mind they are two different colours. Love me some Noro! Anyway, I used the pattern from Knit Wit for the Sacred Convertibles but I kept thing they were called PopTarts for some reason. So mine are called PopTarts. I love 'em & some day I'll make the Pop to my Tarts. But I really should finish the Christmas gifts first.

Still crappy week. Will not have a bathroom until Monday or Tuesday at the latest & have been very depressed the past few days. I know part of it is the bathroom situation & stuff at work but something else too. Maybe I'm more upset about missing Thanksgiving with the family than I realized. I used to just spend it with friends but since my dad died, I've always gone home. I guess it just makes me blue. [sigh]. I mean I'll be home the next week to visit so I should't be so bothered by it.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Moni said…

    I wanted to drop by and thank you for your nice comments on my Blackberry! Thanks for visiting my site. I love meeting new knitbloggers.

    I love your wrist warmers! I made a bunch of those last Christmas for other people and now, this year, I'm finding I could use a pair myself since I moved to Spokane where it's getting cold! I love Noro, too! so pretty!

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Acornbud said…

    I love those Noro wristwarmes. The colors are really great.. Have a Happy Holiday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home