babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Friday, January 20, 2006

Boredom

I think I'm very very bored.

I don't have a current obsession. I mean knitting & reading remain high but...I don't know. I need something new to occupy my time. Everything seems to be borring me at the moment - my job, which I still love but still, my apt, ditto, my life, ditto.

I haven't even been knitting all that much, actually I've been reading (A short history of myth by Karent Armstrong is one, the others are some silly mysteries I'm rereading). I haven't been watching the movies I have. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't feel depressed but maybe I am.

Anyway, I'm still slugging away on Picovoli. Hopefully I'll finish it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home