Dialogue flowed from his pen like polywogs
So tagged from Tanya, a fun little meme. I don't have much to update, knitting-wise, although I picked up Picovoli durring the worst episode of Lost I've ever seen. Can Sayid please have more than 1 line per episode? And if he only has one line, could he at least be shirtless? Anyway, I've started the descending on the waist so hopefully I'll be done before my great trip south to visit my mom.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at Satan's Company, otherwise known as Sam Goody. Probably daydreaming about my move to Portland. I think I saw Sisters of Mercy for the first time about that time too, which is funny because I'm seeing them again in a month.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting trained by a certifiable lunatic on how to run my cafe.
What were you doing 1 hour ago?
Watching March of the Penguins, trying to decided if I wanted to hike to the library to use the computer.
List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
- Finish writing something, anything that might turn into My Great American Novel.
- Design a kick ass pattern to post on Knitty.
- Decorate my studio
- Maybe turn this blog into something more?
- Wow, I can't think at the moment.
- Ginger Spice cookies from Trader Joes
- Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches (mint)
- Air popped popcorn with cheese.
- Pita chips & hummus
- Travel all over the place.
- Buy a much bigger house for myself & one for my mom.
- Make all the donations I want to do.
- Open my own yarn/coffee shop.
- Bad spelling/grammer.
- Ignoring bills
List five things you like doing:
- Knitting (duh)
- Reading & rereading my favourite books
- Sitting in bars with friends
- Watching TV shows on DVD
List five favorite gadgets:
- My espresso machine
- My cd player/mp3 player
- My PS2
- My mobile
- My computer...oh wait I don't have a working one at the moment.
Name one thing you like about yourself:
I'm a nice person & loyal to those who don't screw me over.
Well, I guess I'll pass this on to my MySpace friends since they same to love these things.