babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Monday, January 16, 2006

How much do I love Hugh Laurie?

Oh so very much. That dry Brit wit, those good looks, the smart...oh my. Just watching the Golden Globes, award show whore I am, and man, do I adore him.

It's silly I watch these, I've only seen Crash & Pride & Prejudice and I watch some of the TV shows (House! Lost! Entourage! Actually, that seems to be it this year. Where the hell is Deadwood?!), I still HAVE to watch the award shows.

Okay, I love Emma Thompson more than Hugh...

Yes I may be drunk on red wine.

Hey, Girl in the Cafe got some noms!

I think I better stop now.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    I love Hugh Laurie too!! I've loved him since the early 90s, when he did Masterpiece Theatre's Jeeves & Wooster with Stephen Fry. I thought it was sweet that Stephen Fry was at the Golden Globes- he, Emma Thompson, and Hugh Laurie were all good friends at Cambridge (you prob. knew that already).

    Since he's hit it big with House, I feel like the rest of the US has discovered my secret!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home