babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Friday, February 03, 2006

Bad hair choices

Okay, note to self: Never cut & dye your hair when you are depressed. Bad things happen

Actually I guess it's not that bad, but it's super short & more red/orange than blonde (like it was supose to be) Sigh. I just get in these depressed modes & feel the need to change something, anything about myself. Ususally it's not that dramatic. I'll be posting a picture in the next few days because...

Picovoli is almost done!

Yes, I can't believe it. I have a couple more waist increase rows to do & then finish the edging. I want to be done by tomorrow so I can wear it. I can't wait to finish the damn thing. I mean, I'm sure I'll like it but gawd, I feel like I've been working on it forever.

How on earth did I pass 1000 visits! So thanks to all who visited me! Granted, about half of those might be me but still. I also have to wonder how & why on earth people are coming here from sex websites. Weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home