babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Monday, February 06, 2006

Picovoli


So...I finished it. And once, again, it's too big. I thought I had it correct but either I a)knit too big or b)am much smaller than I think. I belive it is (a).

But a few photos. None turned out very well.

This is probably the best of the bunch. Nice shot of my messy apt too.

I am not thrilled about the haircut or sweater. Made the armholes too big too. Sigh.

You can kinda see the neckline here. And the crappy bind off. But the colour shows up better here.

Just a quick post today. Only 5 more days until I have my own damn computer!

Off to worship Sarah Vowell! (even if I am a foot taller than she is)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Pico came out very sweet :). I'm happy to read that you're wearing it anyway, even if you aren't entirely satisfied with the fit. Let me know if you'd like it to be in the gallery!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home