babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Why yes, I am the doubtful guest...

doubtful guest
The Doubtful Guest - You like to stir things up for
people don't you? You have quite a surreal
imagination...you would rather live in
fantasy than reality.

Which Edward Gorey Book Are You?
brought to you by Quizillz

Coincidently, my very favourite Edward Gorey character. I've had a picture of him at my locker at work since I started, many many years ago.

Very exhausted, must sleep now. Weekends kill me

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just had to comment because that is also MY favorite Edward Gorey character! I took the quiz and got the same result. Too cool... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home