babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Saturday, February 25, 2006

wow!

I've had 2000 hits! Very exciting, thank you to everyone who's stumbled upon my little corner of the internet. Although, more than half was probably me, that's still a lot more people than I expected.

So I was merrily working along on the Haunting Socks and I get to turning the heel. I'm pretty familiThe stupid socks that haunt me & my cat who 'helps' me fight the forces of evilar with how to turn the heel, I made the Sock Candy & Fuzzy Feet. I started it, using the instructions when I realized...there's a freaking line in the pattern missing! A very important line! The first line in setting up the heel! Argh. So I looked up the Magic Stripes pattern from Lions & used that as well as the Fuzzy Feet pattern to get me to where I needed to go.

These truly are Haunting Socks. But I am determine to finish.

Sexy photo, eh? Mina doesn't even care that I have my foot in the air like a moron.

I finally got rid of the stupid AOL pages for my FOs & got a flickr account. Much better. I like it, even if the photos are huge on the page

Otherwise, I haven't accomplished much on my weekend. I watched Junebug in my qwest of at least watching the Oscar nominated films availible on DVD. (Yes, I liked it a lot, Amy Adams is adorable). Next up in the Oscar qwest is Walk the Line and Murderball, and I think that'll be all that's out before the Oscars. Maybe I'll (gasp) actually go to a theater!

And in the date/not a date situation...well I'm still unsure, but I had a great time with LSHG even if Godfather III isn't the greatest movie. But not as bad as I thought it would be. And that's all I'm going to say at this point.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    The socks are coming on really well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home