The Big Nothing post
Things I did:
- Watched Walk the Line. Eh, I liked it but I don't think it was what I was in the mood for.
- Drank an bottle of wine & talked on the phone for 2 hours on Friday night.
- Cleaned the apartment. Thank god, it needed it.
- Watched a friend move in upstairs. Notice I said "watch". I may have lifted a box or two. Mostly I just whined about life to her.
- Sat on my balcony (okay, fire escape) in the sun & knitted on Panta.
- Realized I was going to run out of yarn to complete said Panta. I may have wept.
- Read The King in the Window
- Listened to a lot of Ani Difranco & Nick Cave.
- Ripped most of my music collection to my computer. I'd forgotten how much I have & rediscovered some old favourites, like Cassandra Wilson. (Her version of "Harvest Moon" brings me to tears.)
- Ignored phone calls from work. It is impossible for me to be out of the store for 48 hours without a phone call, apparently.
- Napped. A lot.
Today may be a bit more ambitious. Drunken kickball & the Oscars. Woo-hoo!