babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Thursday, April 13, 2006

For my fellow Austen lovers...

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Marianne Dashwood

78%

Elizabeth Bennet

78%

Emma Woodhouse

75%

Jane Bennet

63%

Elinor Dashwood

59%

Charlotte Lucas

53%

Lady Catherine

31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

Nothing else to update except I'm slightly hungover & I think I may have messed things up with someone I care very much about.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    I'm Elizabeth Bennet too with Emma Woodhouse a very close second. Maybe that's because I'm an interfering old boot.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Fun test! I will have to take it, too. Say, is there any way you can take your KNIT THE CLASSICS webring off your rotating thingy? I can never click on it to continue the ring, it just goes to the site...so, I always get stuck when I come to your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home