babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Monday, April 10, 2006

more non-knitting




So I've been a bit lax on my workouts & my eating (especially this weekend...bah!) so I've joined up with the gigglechick to lose some weight...granted, I still weight a hell of a lot less than I did a year & half ago but I'm definitly not ready for summer weather. And I'm currently making a cute tank right now that I'd like to look good on (done about 10 inches - hey look there is some knitting content!). So now I have something to track. I need to buy a scale because I've been using the one at the gym that I'm not sure is correct.

I don't talk about my personal life on here...much (beyond the AUM at work) but I need something else to put my mind to right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck! Too bad you can't knit and workout at the same time -- that would be cool, huh? Actually, I have a recumbent exercise bike and I have been known to bike and knit. I don't think I get much of a workout when I do that though! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home