babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ah, much better

Picovoli part deux:
I decided to do another Piocovoli (that actually fits - the other one is too big) since I enjoyed making the other so much & it's all knitted in the around, to avoid my twisted stitches problem. I think I am going to put a lace pattern on the bottem though, maybe like the soleil. Very excited to finish this.

I'm hooked on this yarn I guess. I still haven't even broke out the KnitPicks Shine Worsted yet...I don't know what to do with it!

It's been a slow knitting week (I started this on Monday night & this is all I've done). Work has kept me hopping & my personal life is taking a interesting turn (I think. And I hope). But the sun is out, it's gorgeous here and I have 2 days off. So it's time for some fire escape knitting!

Oh yeah, I guess I should clean my apt too. Amazing what I can pile up.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Ooooooooooo gossip, fess up ;)

    Forget the cleaning, it will only get dirty again. There's good knitting to be done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home