babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Monday, May 22, 2006

Something to say

A meme from gina

List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten
(10) different people. Do not state who these people are.
Do not confirm or deny any ‘comment speculation’.

  1. I love you because you are the one person who can push me out of my comfort zone.
  2. I'm sorry I don't call as often because while I love you more than anyone in the world, your hopeless outlook scares & depresses me and there's nothing I can say that will change it.
  3. Thank you for always building up my confidence. You are a true friend & I hope I do the same for you.
  4. Please help me understand. If we have the friendship & chemistry, why are you scared to take the next step? Why do you pull away?
  5. Kiss my ass. And it goes double for your skanky girlfriend too.
  6. I wish we met now instead of 10 years ago. Things would have been different.
  7. I'm sorry that we have such a coldness now, even after all this time. Mostly just jealousy on my part.
  8. Baby, I can't be like you, as much as I might want to.
  9. You come on to me one more time, I will kick you wear it hurts.
  10. You are the one person I wish I could have loved better. You deserved it.
And as Gina said, y'all are tagged.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Gewel said…

    4 sounds too familiar. 5 is just making me laugh. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home