babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Friday, June 16, 2006

Dancin'

It feels like I'm updating this more without wifi at home than with. Odd. Right now I'm at the square in Portland because I'm not in the mood to go home...my plans fell through tonight so I'm alone on a Friday night. Sob! There's just boring stuff to do at home...laundry, cleaning, etc because my mom is coming tomorrow for a guilt visit. It'll be nice but...it's a guilt visit.

Anyway...I am this far on the Toe-Up Dancing socks:
I'm enjoying it so far. But it's hard to concentrate, I don't know. I'm having that problem a lot. I also worked on the Leaf Edged Bolero last night. Whee!

I think I'm losing my mind. Too much caffine. Too much depression.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    The sock is gorgeous so far.

    I find going for a run helps if I feel a bit low.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The sock is looking great! I'm going to try toe-up socks one of these days -- I really like the way the toe looks.

    I hope the visit with your mom goes okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home