babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This could not be more true

Especially right now:


You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.
What Temperment Are You?

Alas, no knitting pics...I did finish the back of Leaf Edged Bolero & nearly done with the the first of the the Two Up Socks. Things are just weird in my life - the friend the socks are for just walked out on her job (my old position), which on one hand, good for her (she was depressed, her boyfriend offered to fly her to where he was, she has a good job interview, doesn't need the job), on the other hand, bad for me (in addition to my new position, I have to run the cafe again, I have to pick up a bunch of random shifts, my closest ally at work is gone). And I'm getting weird vibes from a couple of different guys in my life but I'm unsure if I want that. You'd think I'd be all over that after what I went though? Sigh.

I'll just go hide in Deadwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home