babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am still alive

I swear. And I miss writing on this...but with lack of knitted items to show.- just the same damn sock, I'm almost done with the foot - I feel silly writing. I have been distracted (as I said in my previous post) and I'm not the type to gush on & on (and in fact I find it fairly annoying) but I just have the best boyfriend & friend in my life right now. :) So while I'm happy, I haven't been knitting all that much. Luckily the boy owns the coffeehouse I spend all my time at so while he's working, I play on the internets & knit.

Such a unique situation for me...I'm a loner & I haven't been involved like this...in, well, ever. I know it's still early days & it'll calm down. Then my knitting will get picked up again.

I'll still post at least once a week...maybe the sock will actually be completed soon.

I leave you with something fun:





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home