babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Before I get kicked out of the knitting rings...

...I am still alive, however while one part of my life is fantastic (the boy just bought a house & I'm probably going to be moving in with him in the next month), another part is crumbling (my mom is having some eye problems that could be turn into something worse). So bear with me, I have been reading your blogs, but not commenting (bad Stacey) as well as knitting (the next hatter is almost done, a gift for the BIL since I'm (inadvertently) using the team colours of the Dallas Cowboys.) so I'll be around.

Photo's soon...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope everything is okay with your mom's eyes.

    How exciting about the house!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Gewel said…

    Sorry to hear about your mom. That sucks. But OTOH, things sound good with yer boy. bg.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home