babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Instead of...

...finishing the socks during jury duty, I actually got on a trial. Which is good, I guess - I did really want to knit & brought lots of stuff to entertain myself but I was with the first group to go to a trail. It actually was very interesting - I didn't agree with the verdict (the charge was wrong, even though the guy was guilty) and the deliberation was intense. But more interesting than last time although not as it is on TV (duh)

And although I haven't finished anything in months - I started a new project. A hat from Cotton Fleece since I don't have a non bulky one to wear in the fall. I don't have any pictures but I needed a quick project that I can finish. I think I'll finish it this week I imagine. I've got some Rome to watch.

Green Gable what? Yeah, I'm still planning on that. Someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home