babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Friday, November 03, 2006

Because I needed a new project

But I found myself at CloseKnit & it's very cold. And I actually don't have a pure wool scarf.

I'm telling myself that this is practice for the scarf I'm making for the boy's college roommate. It's from the Holiday Knits book - I like the single row stripes. But the yarn...this picture does not do it justice - is Dream In Color superwash merino yarn and it's gorgeous. I needed a nice warm scarf and I think this will do the trick. The black contrast color is leftover Wool of the Andes from the Fetching I mentioned the below.

And I'm nearly done with Fetching...I don't know why I had to start something new. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said…

    *sigh* How I wish I could tolerate a pure wool scarf. That's all I want right now! But I'm too sensitive around my neck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home