babbling brook

just random thoughts on knitting, reading, life & other things I like

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Movin' on

Just like a bunch of other knitters I read, I'm jumping from Blogger to WordPress. Lots of reasons why - blogger is really slow, I like how the wordpress blogs look, etc. But mostly it's because I want my blog address to actually match the title of my blog - BattyGrrrl is the online name I've used for YEARS but when I turned this into a non personal (boring) blog, I renamed it but it always bothered me. So please visit me here from now on:

http://babblingbrook.wordpress.com/

It's still a work in progress, I need to update a lot of my links & play with it a bit more. I'll still have my blogger account - I have other blogs on here - but I won't be updating this particular blog any longer

adieu Blogger! Thanks for the 3 years we've had together!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Found you through orblogs.com--remember to update your link there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home